czwartek, 3 października 2013

Hi I'm Maciek (Globi)

Hi, I'm Maciek. I'm from Poland and i live in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
I have fifteen years. My character is so funny  and stupid. I like football,floorball and basketball
My favourite team is KS Stilon Gorzów and i hate Stal Gorzów and shool
I like listen Eripe, Eminem, Paluch, Zeus, Pelson, Ganja Mafia, Notorious B.I.G.
I don't like  people boorish,lying. I go to shool Gimnazjum nr 7.
I like go from my colleagues to town. I like watch serial The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and i like watch film Ted, Fast and Furious, 8 Mile, Notorious.
I like eat Pizza, Kebab, Spaghetti itp. I love my mum, my brother's and my dog.
My mum name is Jola, my brother's name's is Michał and Rafał and my love dog name is Kajtek or "Bigos".
I'm short  and I'm slim. My hair is blond. My eyes is blue. I be afraid of cat's and big dog's.
My style is losse.
   Goodbye. :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz